Northwestern University Audiology Clinic
The Northwestern University Audiology Clinic in Evanston is committed to serving individuals with hearing health care needs:
- Adults who have hearing loss or difficulty hearing in noisy environments
- Children in whom hearing deficiencies can lead to speech delays and learning difficulties
- Adults and children with auditory processing problems
- Adults with tinnitus (a ringing, swishing, or other type of noise that seems to originate in the ear or head)
- Anyone who wants to protect his or her hearing
Our clinical faculty of nationally-certified audiologists and sophisticated diagnostic and treatment equipment ensure excellent care for patients.
The clinic also serves as a center for translational research in communicative disorders due to hearing and hearing related difficulties, and provides an exceptional learning environment for students who are training to be doctors of audiology. Reflecting Northwestern University's prominence in the field, the Doctorate of Audiology program at Northwestern is consistently ranked among the top ten programs in the nation by US News & World Report.