The Office of External Programs, Internships, & Career Services (EPICS)
EPICS prepares students for the creative economy. Serving students within the School of Communication (SoC), EPICS helps students learn about themselves, what opportunities exist for them, and how to develop as professionals. We are here to support your career development every step of the way.
What does EPICS offer?
- A chance to see how others got jobs before them via industry panels, alumni connections, and visiting artists & scholars.
- An opportunity to network with top hiring companies and industry executives at our career fair, company information sessions, industry panels, and global seminars.
- Real world experience through our highly successful Academic Internship and Leadership Journey programs.
- Engagement with local theatre via our Arts in the City program.
- Career development through our internship course, workshops, and seminars.
- Internship coaching via drop-in and one-on-one advising.
SoC students may stop by our drop-in hours without an appointment for a brief 15-minute consultation with the EPICS Coordinator.