Second Century Club
Established in 1978 (the centennial of the School of Communication), the Second Century Club recognizes contributors of $100 or more to any area of the School. These annual gifts provide crucial support for the ongoing activities of the School of Communication in teaching, research and co-curricular activities.
You may make a gift securely online via the Office of Development's Campaign Northwestern gift page.
Opportunities for support of co-curricular activities include:
- Center for Art and Technology: Furthering this multi-school initiative to use technology collaboratively with the artists and computer scientists
- Screenwriting and Playwriting: Enhancing students' creative endeavors as authors across media formats
- The Acting Program: Advancing the dramatic arts through theatrical development and curriculum improvement
- Communication Sciences & Disorders: Providing resources for research and financial assistance for patients
- The Debate Program: Supporting the 2003 National Champions and enhancing minority outreach
- The Speech Team: Reviving this tradition of success in individual events competition
- Student Internships: Expanding opportunities to provide real-world experience to every student in the school
- WNUR Endowment: Offering vital funding to purchase equipment, music, and technological upgrades