Master of Science in Leadership for Creative Enterprises
What does it take to be a great leader of a creative enterprise?...
Outstanding Management Knowledge + Robust Network of Industry Contacts
What does it take to be a great leader in the visual, performing, and interactive arts? In an era where media platforms are converging, audiences are global, and profit models are changing at an incredible rate, leaders of creative enterprises must have well-developed skills to manage people, projects, and teams. They must also have connections across industries through which they can source ideas, sell concepts, and promote their work. The Master of Science program in Leadership for Creative Enterprises will prepare you to be just this kind of leader.
Our approach is unique. Our courses teach you the knowledge necessary to lead creative enterprises. We connect you to internship opportunities where you can put your training into practice on real projects. We help you build connections across industries through interactions with successful leaders in the creative sector and take you on tours of cutting-edge organizations, both large and small, start-ups and well-established firms.
Check out the characteristics that make the M.S. in Leadership for Creative Enterprises the perfect launching pad for your career:
- Rigorous coursework in areas such as marketing, finance, entrepreneurship, leadership, and law that is specifically designed for the needs and characteristics of the creative sector.
- Numerous formal and informal programs to help you build the industry connections essential for launching a successful career.
- A full-time internship that provides you with real-world experience in the creative sector and an opportunity to utilize the skills and knowledge gained from your coursework.
- Rolling admissions and matriculation – Start the program in the fall or winter quarter. It's your choice!
- Earn your master’s degree in one year.